Suit Up Saturday #8: French Maid Doll Outfit


Maid cafes are not uncommon in Japan where waitresses dress like French maids.  I wish I could say I had gone to one of those but I haven't.  That certainly would have been interesting!  I did, however, see a lot of those girls dressed in maid outfits on the streets of Akihabara, handing out their flyers.  If only I understood what they were saying....

Anyway, before I completely go off-topic, the maid costume on Licca is one of my 100yen finds at a Daiso store.  Not of the best quality but an excellent find for something that cost about a dollar.  This outfit reminds me of those maid cafe girls.  I added the striped socks and beret to match with the pink bow on the dress for that cuteness factor.  The outfit originally came with black shoes but I thought Licca's pink ones were more appropriate to go with the overall look.  Now she's ready to be at your service!

Comments

Popular Posts